Violation of any Rules & Regulations may result in you being asked to vacate the property with no refund.
Rates and Occupancy:
MINIMUM AGE TO RENT IS 21
3 night minimum stay required during Peak Season- May 15 - Sept 15
Pull through Site: $100 per night (Peak Season)/$75 per night (Off Season)
RV Sites: $90 per night (Peak Season)/ $60 per night (Off Season)
- RV base daily rate is for four (4) people and one car.
- Each additional person is $5.00 per night.
- Each additional vehicle is $10.00 per night.
- Only one ATV/Off-Road Vehicle allowed per site with an additional charge of $10.00 per day. (No ATV/Off-Road Vehicles allowed at the FM 1120 West Frio River Ranch property)
- A maximum of eight (8) people per RV is allowed.
- A maximum of two (2) cars per site are allowed.
- Day guest will be responsible for cost of minimum 1 night at additional vehicle/person rate.
- Any “additional person” is any person 1-100 years of age.
- All guests will be provided with a wristband to be worn during their stay.
- Wristbands are used to identify Park guests on the property.
- All visitors must check-in at office. Visitors must comply with all Park Rules & Regulations.
RV SITE AMENITIES:
- 30/50 Amp hookups at every site
- Water and septic hookup at every site
- Picnic tables at every site
Texas Law requires that sewer hoses are connected using a threaded connector or rubber donut.
- To book your reservation a 50% non-refundable deposit plus any applicable taxes is required at the time of booking, with the final balance due on arrival.
- If booking within the 30 days, payment in full is due at the time of booking.
- Credit Cards or Cash accepted - no checks.
CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Office Hrs. 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- CHECK IN TIME: 3:00 PM
- CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00 AM
- Gate code will be sent to you the morning of your check in. Your gate code will expire at check out.
- Please check in at Office upon arrival to receive your wrist bands and car passes and complete registration.
- No late arrivals. The office must be open to check in.
- Please check out at the Office upon departure to complete site inspection and ensure return of security deposit.
- All trash must be taken out and placed in the outside trash receptacle.
- All cigarette butts must be picked up and disposed of in trash, not fire ring. There will be a charge for cleaning out the fire rings.
- Any clothes lines hung must be removed.
CANCELLATION POLICY – No Exceptions
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date results in automatic forfeiture of the 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations within 30 days of the arrival date (Peak Season), 100% of the total stay is charged to the credit card on file.
- There is NO refund or credit for early checkout.
- We are not responsible for Acts of God (i.e. severe weather or flooding) that require removal of everyone from the park and no refunds will be given in such cases.
- West Frio River Ranch LLC, reserves the right to charge the credit card on file, without further notice, to cover damages to the property caused by Park guests and their visitors that exceed the amount of the cash security deposit, including costs for returning the Park back to its original condition due to such damages.
ON SITE RULES
- No cutting or nailing into any trees
- No Littering
- No Fires or Charcoal Grills at the river or on river bottom.
- Swim at your own risk. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- Pet Friendly - no aggressive behavior and pets need to be on a leash.
- No loud music, profanity or lude behavior tolerated anywhere on the property.
- Do not harass or chase wildlife of any kind.
- Guests are responsible for monitoring all current county and state laws and advisories concerning the river, burn bans and any other matter affecting the Guests’ use of the Park and the river.
RV SITE RULES:
- Quite time is from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- No outside AC Units or Generators
- All guests are responsible for picking up their own trash and placing it in the trash receptacles provided on location.
- NO Firearms of any kind.
- NO Fireworks, Confetti, Pinatas and Water Balloons.
- NO fires allowed outside the designated Fire Rings.
- DO NOT move the Fire Rings from their location.
- NO Driving off designated roadways.
- Offensive language or behavior, use of illegal drugs and underage drinking will not be tolerated and could result in eviction with no refund.
- Respect your neighbors and keep music and noise to a minimum.
- No tents allowed on property.
CHILDREN AND VISITORS:
- You are responsible for the safety and conduct of your children and visiting guests.
- Children under the age of 14 must have adult supervision in all common areas.
- Children must be supervised and accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
ALCOHOL, SMOKING, DRUGS, FIREWORKS and FIREARMS:
- No glass bottles/containers or Styrofoam coolers allowed at river or anywhere on river bottom
- No smoking allowed inside any building or structure. All cigarette butts should be disposed of properly.
- No illegal drugs
- No fireworks
- No firearms (including BB guns and air soft guns, sling shots, bows, paint ball guns)
- All vehicles moving on the property must have a licensed driver. Driving any vehicle without a license will result in removal from the property with no refund.
- All vehicles on the property must be registered and have a car tag.
- 5 MPH speed limit is strictly enforced on the property.
- Vehicles must not leave roadway/gravel roads.
- No vehicles at the river
- No driving on riverbed
- Park in designated areas only.
- Car tags must be displayed at all times.
- No parking on the grass.
- Roads to and from RV spaces are not parking areas. Do not block access.
Responsibility for Damage to Park PropertyGuests are responsible for all damage they cause to restrooms, structures, utilities, landscaping, vehicles, fences, gates, trees, street lights or signage and such will subject Guests to forfeiture of their cash security deposit and additional charges on the Guest’s credit card kept on file. Guests will be held responsible for the repair of any damages. West Frio River Ranch reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. West Frio River Ranch assumes no responsibility for fire, theft, vandalism, natural happenings, Acts of God, injury, accidents or losses from any cause. West Frio River Ranch is not responsible for any damage to vehicles caused by other guests/visitors. West Frio River Ranch is not responsible for damages to any personal property. West Frio River Ranch reserves the right to limit the stay and number of persons per site. Willful violation of these rules will result in termination of tenancy and removal from the property. These Rules & Regulations supersede any previously written or discussed rules and the undersigned guest acknowledges that no representations or promises not contained in these Rules & Regulations were made by West Frio River Ranch. Rules & Regulations and rates may be changed at any time without prior notice. Please report any problems to West Frio River Ranch Management immediately. Please notify West Frio River Ranch Management of any incident or accidents as soon as possible. For emergencies dial “911”.
Click here for a WAIVER AND RELEASE AGREEMENT
Please read carefully before signing.
This is a release of liability and a waiver of certain legal rights and must be signed before y7our reservation is accepted.